Thursday, March 31, 2011

Books Two and Three Forthcoming ...............

WooHoo!!! That last book was finished toooo quickly!  A couple of days ago Reformation Trust Publishing sent me the .pdf of The Lightlings by R.C. Sproul.  Just a quick look and I think I am going to LOVE it.  I'll let you know after I read it. It is full of color and I can't wait to read it.  Only problem is that I usually read in bed and it is hard to take a .pdf book to bed, but I'll try. :)

Today, I received my second book from NavPress called A Deeper Kind of Calm by Linda Dillow, "A Steadfast Faith in the Midst of Adversity".  It is a book in and of itself, but it can also be used in a four-week Bible study group.  I think I am going to enjoy this.  Sounds like food for my soul.

I'll be seeing you when one or the other book is finished, if not sooner. Bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I was able to open it onto my iPod, so Lightlings, here I come. :)

    ReplyDelete